A good Dental care means regularly brushing and flossing your teeth, going for frequent dental check-ups, and consuming a healthy diet. Practicing these habits will prevent your gums from getting damaged, control bad breath, and increase the life of your teeth.
The common ailments that require dental care are abscesses, caries or cavities, cancer of the mouth, bad breath, loosening of tooth, leukoplakia or white patches, and gingivitis or gum diseases. At Mother Hospital, we offer dental care with Implantology, Invisible Braces, Laser Dentistry (painless soft tissue treatment), Paediatric Dentistry, and a painless root canal to patients.
With our best doctors and state of art technologies we cater to patients’ preventive and primary healthcare requirements.
• Teeth whitening, Veneers, Crowns, Tooth jewellary, Smile designing
• Tooth coloured fillings and Ceramic inlays and onlays.
• Impacted teeth, Orthognathic surgery.
• Complete dentures, Implant supported dentures, flexible dentures and Metal free ceramics of all range.
• Gum contouring, smile designing frenectomy, Gum depigmentation, removal of mucocele, white lesions, premalignant lesions, pigmentations, warts etc. painless minor surgical procedures
• Dental implants and implant supported dentures.
• Ceramic braces, Lingual braces, Clear Aligners
• Oral prophylaxis/cleaning of teeth, Flap surgery
• Cleaning/fluoride therapy, Tooth coloured fillings pedodontic crowns, myofunctional appliances, habit breaking appliances.
• Root Canal treatment