Department of paediatrics and neonatology is a prestigious speciality of our institution. We have dedicated consultants, neonatologist and DNB postgraduate students to provide specialized attention to the medical as well as surgical problems of the new-born and other paediatric patients.
Department of Neonatology
• Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 15 beds
• 5 babies can be ventilated at a time
• Conventional and high frequency ventilators
• CPAP machines and heated humidified high flow nasal cannula for non-invasive ventilation.
• Hypothermia for new-born with birth asphyxia
• Facilities to do exchange transfusions
• In-house USG- and Echo machine
• Experienced staff nurses with expertise in management of common neonatal problems
• 24 hour in house doctor to manage emergencies
• Facilities to give parenteral nutrition through PICC lines.